Due to current health restrictions, we have limited service offerings available.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button below.
Bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please note all persons entering the pool space must have a booking, including supervising adults to ensure we remain within the government restrictions for pool capacities.
See below for our full booking terms and conditions. For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
Should you need to contact us you can book a call back appointment for a time that suits you and a member of our team will contact you directly.
- No bookings or payments on site. You must book online prior to attending the centre
- No locker-use
- Bring your own Water Bottle (fountains not available)
- Please bring your own exercise mat and towel to the class.
- Change rooms and showers are currently available following your workout.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Class numbers are limited. Be early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $16.80 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $13.40 Pryme mover classes $10.30 Pryme classes include Lite pace fitness, Aqua movers, Easy movers, Poolates, Tai Chi and Yoga classes.