From swim carnivals to swim lessons and survival skills. We can tailor an aquatic program for your school.
Primary or secondary school students can participate in essential water safety and survival skills education.
In a practical environment they will develop physical skills, knowledge and understanding of a range of aquatic situations.
Programs can be tailored to suit the age group and our swimming lessons program is fully mapped to and aligned with VELS.
- Aquatic adventure – for fun, skill and challenge
- Biathlon training – combining athletics and aquatics
- AquaSafe theory – within school
- YMCA Swimming Lessons – with a focus on water safety and personal survival
- Water polo – introductory skills and drills
- Tailored ‘Mega Fun’ sessions – loads of fun!
So whether you’re looking for a fun excursion or end of year event for your students, a venue for your swimming carnival, or an integrated component of your PE program, we are here to help.
And remember, we’re committed to everyone having the opportunity to participate. If a student is in financial hardship, YMCA can provide subsidised access to the program.
Teachers please note: we are also available to assist with your professional development, certification and skill-refreshers in:
Find out how we can add value to your school program today.
Call the Centre on 9767 3100 or submit an online enquiry.