Swimming Lessons at Dandenong Oasis are conducted for ages 6 months to adult. Our YMCA Swimming Lesson program caters for all abilities from the absolute beginner to the advanced.The YMCA program curriculum teaches both learn to swim and water safety skills.Classes are offered 7 days a week and operate every half hour. Morning classes operate Tuesday to Sunday and from 4pm Monday to Friday.
YMCA swimming lesson programs operate 48 weeks of the year.
The continuous program is designed to support faster skill acquisition without the stop-start of term breaks.
48 program weeks: mid-January to mid-December
4 non- program weeks: over the Christmas period Lessons are not conducted on gazetted public holidays.
- Swimming Lesson Membership Inclusions:
- Each swimming lesson member receives:
- One swimming lesson per week (supervision requirements apply).
- Unlimited pool access to each of the Greater Dandenong Leisure Facilities (supervision requirements apply);
- 10% merchandise discount
- Each swimming lesson member is entitled to 4 make-up lessons per year.
- SwimDesk parent portal to allow you to track your child’s achievements as they progress through the swim program.